Management of Construction works
1. Phase Creation of the conceptual solution, modeling and project documentation, creation of the concept of the object.
2. Collection of the necessary resources and personnel, approval of the necessary permits for construction, calculation and use of materials necessary for construction.
3. Controlling, construction of the residential or business building starting from the foundation, using materials of the highest quality manufacturers but budget-friendly and performing protective factors and implementing precautionary measures on the construction site and around construction, construction supervision, proper disposal and removal of construction waste, in the installation phase we use external collaborators.
4 Conclusion of the project and handing it over to the project investor.
Project Management (Using CPM)
1. Project analysis: Collecting data from stakeholders, early analysis allows our engineers to conclude and collect data such as the allowed budget, estimated time and expected quality.
2. Project planning: The project should be within the framework of expectations, stakeholders should agree with the project’s goal, the project should be the result of deliberate work, should be monitored and have an objective goal
3. Scheduling: Using formulas in this phase, we determine all the factors essential for realization of a successful project,
1. Time limit
3. Determination of tasks
4. Project manager
4. Monitoring of tasks
5. Monitoring of deadlines
Administration & Sales
Administrative tasks are duties related to maintaining an office setting. These duties vary widely from workplace to workplace but most often include tasks such as scheduling appointments, answering phones, greeting visitors, and maintaining organized file systems for the organization.